HW: Text Of ..

Jeremy Dacombe dacombj at CSC-SHIRLEY.E-MAIL.COM
Tue Sep 17 03:26:35 EDT 1996

--- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             17/09/96 08.25
  -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET

 Dear All,
   Regarding the TEXT OF FESTIVAL CD.
   Despite its limitations due to poor sound quality, I love
   this CD. Pretty much essential stuff I'd say.
   This CD together with YURI GAGARIN & ACID DAZE (HISTORY)
   cover all the 15 or so LPs which keep emerging.
   My only gripe about it is due to the fact that the original
   vinyl's worth of 90 mins has been edited down to 70 (ish)
   in order to get it onto a single CD.
   This has resulted in the omission of the amazing side 4 (or
   was it side 3?). The side with BE YOURSELF, anyway.
 Cheers for now.
 Jez.