BOC: The Reaper Midi

Tue Sep 17 09:13:02 EDT 1996

Joe sez:

>After listening to this midi file (with no drums or bass), and as much as I
hate to admit it, I think "The Reaper" would be excellent if it were
performed accoustically,

There is a recording of it - check out the CD, "Guitar for the Practicing
Musician - Volume 3" - there's an acoustic version of "The Reaper" on
it (Buck does it, with Chuck Burgi doing the drumwork).  The "GftPM"
is a series (3 I think) of CDs with tracks by various guitarists.  Buck
also has a track on Volume 1 - his instrumental "Gamera is Missing".
Cool stuff.

John