HW: Live 1974 midi file! Tease! Tease!

Hawkwind Star_rats at HAWKWIND.COM
Tue Sep 17 13:12:40 EDT 1996

At 10:55 AM 9/17/96 +0100, you wrote:
>Oooh! I've just heard there's a good chance one of the tracks from Live
>1974 is going to be posted _somewhere_ on the net! Soon, too!
>
>It ain't gonna be Brainbox Pollution, either....
>
>erm, Star Rats, is this you? Yours does seem the most likely download
>site. any news?

No. The album hasn't even been mixed down yet and any tracks that are
circulating are either from bootlegs or some other 'un-official' source. I
would also like to ask that if any tracks are found to be on the net
anywhere, that we be told; this is a very special release and it would be a
shame to have poor quality tracks out there.

I am just about to update the Hawkwind News section of the site with the
latest info on the release of this album, take a look later today or early
tomorrow.

Yours,
        Star Rats