no more Mountain Grill

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Sep 17 18:27:54 EDT 1996

Mike Parkington writes:

> Mountain Grill, PXR5, Doremi and Warrior. Incidentally, is the Mountain
> Grill still going. I made my pilgrimage about 15 years or more ago. I get
> the feeling that something like that must have been pulled to the ground or
> bought out by Macburgerkingwoppawendy by now.

almost.   I think it's a book or a clothes shop now.   At any rate it's
not there no more.   The underpass is still standing though - along with a
thriving open market last time I was down there.

So maybe we could get Hawkwind to do a John Michel Jarre type of
act under the Ladbroke Grove underpass and put on a lightshow
performance that would stop the London traffic on the M-whatever it is
totally!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk