HW: Abducted !

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Sep 17 13:48:52 EDT 1996

> I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but as I arrived here after the
> release of Alien 4 I'll bring it up again.
> The sleeve notes for "abducted" give the credits to "Brock/Tree" but to me
> those vocals sound a lot like Calvert.  Is Ron Tree really responsible for
> those vocals ?

        Indeed he is.  Amazing is it not.  He manages a fair Calvert
impression at those times when he's not screwing something up horribly,
(though in truth, we must lay a certain amount of blame on the whole
band for travesties like "Beam Me Up" ;)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           *  "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                            *   fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html   *
Dept. of ASNAC Studies, Cambridge U.           *   -- Pippi Langstrump