me, myself and I

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Tue Sep 17 15:01:17 EDT 1996

Andrew> Boc-l in-joke - Steve Swann is the venerable founder and
Andrew> ex-humble-moderator of boc-l

Is that "ex-humble, moderator" or "ex, humble moderator"?  ;-)

Andrew> He always recommends Levitation and Live Chronicles to newbies,
Andrew> and he knows that I think they're among HW's poorest albums.

He also recommends Imaginos for BOC newbies, even though he knows that
(apologies to Al) I gave it so low a rating in the BOC album poll that
it pulled it down a notch.

Also, don't forget that everything is, by default, Steve's fault.

--
                    "X In Search of Disk Space" Mike