HW tyro

Yuri Elik uriah at HERMITAGE.RU
Tue Sep 17 16:35:59 EDT 1996

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 wrote:
> I'm thinking of taking the fateful step into HW madness.  Having
> never heard the group [but liking what I've heard from you all] I'm
> wondering if any of these are worthwhile?

I'd recommend Electric Tepee and Business Trip to get impression about
the band's recent activities (I personally like ET more). Acid Daze is a
compilation of live tracks that will give you a good idea about the
band's history (I especially love its version of High Rise)

BTW does anybody here have some info about when & where the tracks from
Acid Daze were recorded? My records' covers have only song titles.

Yuri