me, myself and I

Mike Fuller mjf at GRAHAM.COM
Wed Sep 18 01:06:39 EDT 1996

>> He also recommends Imaginos for BOC newbies, even though he knows that
>> (apologies to Al) I gave it so low a rating in the BOC album poll that
>> it pulled it down a notch.

> What, you trashed Imaginos?  Heresy!  Explain yourself!

I'm not sure I can describe why I don't like it.  I just never feel the
desire to listen to it.  I've listened to it about 5 times in 7 years,
and the last 3 were only because so many people said it was good that I
thought I must be missing something.  The only explanation I can think
of is that the versions of Astronomy and Subhuman are so lacking in
over-the-top guitar and keyboards compared to the originals that they
probably turn me off to the rest of the album.

        "A star"
        twang twang

Gag.  But, for sake of symmetry, I do like "I Am the One You Warned Me
Of", which Steve thinks is the weakest song on the album.

--
                                Mike