BOC: The Reaper Midi

Wed Sep 18 09:02:04 EDT 1996

>I've been looking for these CDs for quite a while.  Which label are they under?

I'll have to go check.  I believe that these CDs (Guitar for the Practicing
Musician, or something like that) were released by the magazine of the same
name.  Check the compilation sections of you local record stores.

>P.S.  I've always wanted to write a "Dear John" letter. <g>

Just what I need, another one . . .  ;-)
Actually, I'm not proud (but not ashamed) to say that I once received a
"Dear John letter" (in the traditional use of the term).

John