HW tyro

Stephen Swann swann at MINDVOX.COM
Wed Sep 18 11:15:51 EDT 1996

Ted Jackson jr. EL 84 writes:

> HW aficianadoes,
> The record shop next door has the following:
>
> Electric Tepee
> Out and Intake
> Live--the Business Trip [dang--I should get that just for the title!]
> Friends and Relations
> Acid Daze v.1-v.3
>
> I'm thinking of taking the fateful step into HW madness.  Having
> never heard the group [but liking what I've heard from you all] I'm
> wondering if any of these are worthwhile?

The Business Trip is pretty good.  I think it's a good representation
of some of the better moments of live "90's" Hawkwind.  Realise that
the 90's is my least favorite Hawkwind period... but I still like The
Business Trip quite a bit, and I listen to it often.

None of the rest are what I would pick to introduce somebody
to Hawkwind.

Steve
swann at panix.com