BOC: The Reaper Midi

Michael G Karschner pookadad at DELTANET.COM
Wed Sep 18 12:01:24 EDT 1996

John A Swartz wrote:

> >I've been looking for these CDs for quite a while.  Which label are they under?
>
> I'll have to go check.  I believe that these CDs (Guitar for the Practicing
> Musician, or something like that) were released by the magazine of the same
> name.  Check the compilation sections of you local record stores.

The label is "Guitar Recordings," with distribution by "Important Record
Distributors Inc."  The CDs are "Guitar's Practicing Musicians," volumes
1-3, and
I got mine (well, volume one anyway) from CDWorld (www.cdworld.com).  I
think
CDNow (www.cdnow.com) has all three.