OFF: Re: me, myself and I

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Thu Sep 19 00:24:04 EDT 1996

>Andrew> I admit I am not the real Steve Swan.
>
>Andrew> I am a clone, I am.
>
>The truth is, we are all clones of Steve Swann, genetically engineered
>to congregate on BOC-L.  Unfortunately, after an Alien Abduction at a
>Hawkwind show many years ago, the original Steve Swann was replaced with
>an Android Replica.

Anyone else thing this whole saga, slightly mystified with double-talk and
obscure references, would make damn fine BOC or Hawkwind song lyrics?
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm