no more Mountain Grill

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Thu Sep 19 02:32:50 EDT 1996

On 17-SEP-1996 13:51:11.7 BOC-L said to HERBERT119
   >> So maybe we could get Hawkwind to do a John Michel Jarre type of
   >> act under the Ladbroke Grove underpass and put on a lightshow
   >> performance that would stop the London traffic on the M-whatever it is
   >> totally!
   >That would be highly worthwhile.  I think they should do it :)
   >At the very least they should get Brock down there busking with an
   >acoustic and see how many people notice :)
   >Cheers,
   >Carl

Okay, it's about time I asked this. (Maybe it's in the dictionary?) What the
hell does "busking" mean? Everytime I read a Hawkhistory, it says that,
prior to forming HW, Brock was a busker. From Carl's post, I'm thinking
maybe someone playing on the streets for change...

An American,

Chuck

Funny I should be listening to "Hurry On Sundown" at this very moment...
`[1;32;46mRainbow V 1.19.4 for Delphi - Test Drive