OFF: Re: me, myself and I

Matthew Braun mbraun at RAYGUN.URBANA.MCD.MOT.COM
Thu Sep 19 01:57:50 EDT 1996

"Andrew A. Apold" <mordru at MAGG.NET> writes:
>Anyone else thing this whole saga, slightly mystified with double-talk and
>obscure references, would make damn fine BOC or Hawkwind song lyrics?

Naw.  My bet is that it would be the end the group that writes it.
But then, that's what usually happens with Swann songs...

                                        m@

+-mbraun at urbana.mcd.mot.com-+--Experiments that failed too many times -----BOC+
|   Matt Braun -- Motorola, |    Transformations that were too hard to find   |
|  Urbana, IL Design Centre | Poison's in my bloodstream, poison's in my pride|
+---Special Projects Team---+--- I'm after rebellion, I'll settle for lies----+