BOC: Imaginos (was: Re: me, myself and I)

Niko Makila makila at CSC.FI
Thu Sep 19 03:00:45 EDT 1996

I have to second Mike and Chuck for not being a particular Imaginos
fan.  I listen to the album every now and then just to check that I
still think that way.  It's not bad or anything; just nothing
special.  Actually this leads to the ``Big Band Theory.''

``Brontosauruses are very thin on one end and...''  Sorry, wrong
theory.

``BOC was at its best on the first five or six or so albums.  On
Imaginos specifically there are a dozen extra musicians who make the
music sound big (there is nothing bad about guest musicians in general
though).  The warm and fuzzy raw evilness is gone.''

This theory also explains why I like the Brain Surgeons so much.

        //niko (a/k/a Steve)