HW: Born To Go

Jeremy Dacombe dacombj at CSC-SHIRLEY.E-MAIL.COM
Thu Sep 19 03:35:31 EDT 1996

--- Received from LIMEMO1.DACOMBJ  4709             19/09/96 08.23
  -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET
  -> IBMMAIL.INTERNET      IBMMAIL INTERNET GATEWAY       INTERNET

 Dear All,
  Just a short note to let you know that the excellent
  "BORN TO GO" book will be out of print by the end of 1996.
  Full details :-

            BORN TO GO
        Hawkwind in the Seventies

    A detailed history of the original Hawkwind from 1969 to
    1979. 100 page A5 size book available on Mail order only
    from:

      Gavin Wilson
      3 Quarry St            UK              L5.50  UK Pound
      Larkhall               Rest Of World   L6.75  UK Pound
      Lanarkshire
      Scotland                      (includes P & P)
      ML9 2NJ

 I really can't recommend this book highly enough.
 Makes an excellent companion to Kris Tait's "Do Not Panic"
 without actually duplicating it.
 Any comments from those of you who already have it?
 Please let Gavin know where you heard about it as I know he
 appreciates this info.

 Cheers for now,
Jez.