The conspiracy unmasked!!!!

Assassin Sonique sonique at HYME.PCMICRO.COM.AU
Fri Sep 20 07:05:39 EDT 1996

On 18 Sep 96 at 22:11, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

>         And when are you gonna tour Australia?  People in the Northeastern
> US get to see Steve all the time, so I don't want to hear any more whining
> about his choice of material ...

Not to mention all the whining from down under that we never get to
see any real Swann-clones live .....

>         But really, it's just another step along the way in the
> neverending story of the psychedelic warlords with *way* to much
> time on their hands ... :)

Perhaps some of the other Steve's should come down here too ....
seeing they have so much free time, they could do my work for me (hey
- the boss would never notice - I don't know what what I'm doing
anyway ..... why else would we have ended up with a faulty capacitor
in the R.O.D.S. Robot otherwise?), and then I could put in my share
of "but I'm Steve" messages too!

I think I'll lurk again for a while now ....

Swannique

--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'   .---.  __  .--------   Long
R & D Manager, P & C Micro's Pty Ltd     /     \( o`-,  -----   may