HW: etc. (was Re: Abducted !Go to bed!)

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Fri Sep 20 08:45:19 EDT 1996

> > time, and Sonique: I'm at long last dubbing the Brixton HW gig tapes
> > for you and eventually will even get to the requests from other people
> > on the list ...
>
> Woo-Hoo! Well that save's me from writing that nasty letter I was
> working on ..... and you can call me Steve!

        No problem, Steve ;)  We are slow but we get there eventually.
Bernard's tapes were on the top of my list, and even they took months--
a situation largely brought about by my being poor enough that I
literally could not afford the postage :)
        But I've got a little cash now, and am hastening to dub things,
post things, and catch up on a few vital CD purchases before I'm in
the hole again :)

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                            * "Lever vi inte i ett
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             *  fritt land kanske?"
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    *
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse & Celtic, Cambridge *  -- Pippi Langstrump