HW & Re: Listing subscribers

Jeff Barlow bzhj81 at LAE.LAD.GMEDS.COM
Fri Sep 20 10:10:46 EDT 1996

> On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, Christian Mumford wondered:
>
> > Is there a way to list all subscribers on this list?

To which Paul replied:

> Hopefully not, as such lists of e-mail addresses have the annoying habit
> of falling into the hands of spammers and other unsolicited marketing
> types...

Actually, there is...the listserv refcard has the particulars.

HW content:

I am sure that this was already discussed, but my local store has an import copy
of the Alan Davey solo CD in stock and I was curious as to whether I should wait
for a domestic release or pick it up now. As with all HW imports, it's a bit
pricey (US $27.00) but if it's something that I really should get now I'll rush
off and pick it up.

Comments?

Jeff

Jeff Barlow