BOC: Latest word on new album

Fri Sep 20 12:39:08 EDT 1996

Eric Bloom posted the following info, which was posted to MilesKB's BOC
page (http://www.clark.net/pub/mileskb/boc/news.html):

An update from Eric Bloom.
       Excerpt from posting on AOL September 15, 1996: Hiya everyone...we just spent the last
       3 days working on new tunes...Buck has brought in some really good new things which
       we worked up together and they promise to be vintage Buckster material...Allen has some
       good musical ideas and one new Buck/Eric collaboration...we intend to begin actual
       recording after the Oct 4, 5 shows...(oh yeah, Oct 4 in Springfield, VA has been added the
       day before the Stone Mt , GA show...some of ya know the place in VA :) ...those of you
       coming to our shows with REO coming up soon will get to hear some of these brand new
       tunes for the first time, as we intend to play them live before recording them..obviously we
       will be playing them on the Oct. 4, 5 shows too...so far we are on schedule for the already
       posted Springish '97 release

John