HW: CYM and Sonic Attack ReReleased!!!

Le Monsieur dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Fri Sep 20 15:50:35 EDT 1996

On Fri, 20 Sep 1996, cjohnson wrote:
>        Both have a release date of Sept.24 (next Tuesday).  And the price
>        is US$12.98 (+p&h) direct from Griffin.  No mention of them on RPMs
>        page, has anybody called Delta Wave about availability yet?

Talked to Mike last night... he's supposed to get a *few* today
(Friday) [10 each, if I'm quoting him right, and most of those are already
reserved... I got mine! :) :) ]

But he'll be getting a bunch more in early next week, provided his
distributor is up on thangs.

Damon Capehart        | "As their numbers dwindled from 70 to 8, the
aka Le Monsieur       |  dwarves began to suspect Hungry..."
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |