BOC: Imaginos

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Sep 21 11:27:14 EDT 1996

>Circuit City has a large selection of BOC, which I believe, includes Imaginos

That'd be your circuit city.  The one here has Workshop, the Cult Classic in
a different cover (some kind of best of rock title with a picture of the
band...), and that's it.  Best Buy usually has the best selection around
here, having everything except Cultosaurus, Club Ninja, and Imaginos.

These things vary from place to place.  It is meaningless to me.... unless
you're willing to tell me how much I must send you to get you to pick one up
and send it to me....
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random

Baron of Silverwater
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands
http://www.magg.net/~mordru/silver.htm