OFF Re: Spam spam spam wonderful spam

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 20 23:40:23 EDT 1996

Craig Shipley wrote:

> > What the hell is a spammer?
> >
> > Mike P.
> >
> A "spammer" is a wonderful individual that posts to damn near every
> newsgroup/mailing list/individual person a post that has little or no
> revelancy to the group, etc. Name comes from the old Monty Python skit
> that repeated "spam" ad nauseum.

        Well, in that case, the bangles are spoken for, don't you know my
darling, but that maketh not the man, being a hermaphrodite, or at
least, so I am told. But, that aside, our own conciousness is infinite,
at least, to my infinite reconing, think ye not? But...the question must
come up, is the brain the mind? (THIS IS an actual question). Is the
mind a separate entity from the brain? I propose that it is the same
thing, and I could back this up if anyone had the time and interest to
divert their energies to this kind of philosophising...
        Who knows?
-Max Wilcox