Nik Turner's sphinx : Xitintoday

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Sep 19 16:15:30 EDT 1996

In message <32413EF2.6C00 at pasteur.fr>, nico <npuchot at PASTEUR.FR> writes
>I'm searching for a nick turner "solo" album:
>Nik Turner's sphinx : Xitintoday, 1978 (charisma)
>Is there someone who can tell me where I can find it
>thanks!!!
>nico (npuchot at pasteur.fr)

As far as I know,  you'll have to seek out the original vinyl at record
fairs, etc. I've got a tape i got hold off years ago and I've been
looking for the vinyl ever since. I *have* seen it listed once or twice
in Record Collector (UK) but never at a time when I could afford it.
Which, thinking about it, means I haven't seen it for at least seven
years 'coz that's how long it's been since I was *that* skint <g>

Do keep looking, I think its a brilliant piece, though it doesn't sound
much like anything else he's done.

He did re-make the album recently, though. Out on Cleopatra. I havn't
heard that yet. Anyone out there care to compare? <last sentence in Bop
poet style>

--
Jon Browne