OFF: drugs

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Sun Sep 22 06:08:01 EDT 1996

><s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU> writes
>>But...the question must
>>come up, is the brain the mind? (THIS IS an actual question)

Jon Browne replies:
>Try alt.out.of.body.experience for the answer.

Make me think of a trial going on here in Holland. There's a number of shops
selling magic mushrooms. You know, the ones with the hallucinating drug in
it. The government wants to have them banned.

It's a product of nature, so they will have lots of problems declaring it
illegal. (Hemp plants are easier to spot and need lots more attention to be
really effective.)

Haven't tried it yet, but my bro has got some.

Jerry 'cannabis sativa hollandia'