Live 1974 Tracks on the Web

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Sun Sep 22 07:38:39 EDT 1996

> >        However, if EMI wanted to sell posters based on the artwork
> >I would get those.  A giant SR poster would be cool.  Or posters with
> >band photographs on them.  Some of those shots are priceless :) and
> >would look excellent on my wall :)
>
> Yeah, definately. Any chance of buying merchandise in general via the
> web-site? Like some T-shirts, p'raps?

        Especially if the appropriate schemes for credit card payments
and overseas shipping were worked out.  There are a lot of US Hawkfans
who'd probably be happy to spend money on such.

        Yeah, _I_ know: Hawkwind is not about profit.  Well, they can
put the money towards a US or Australian tour!  It doesn't seem to
me like they're rolling in so much cash that they need to worry about
getting rich!

Cheers,
Carl

Carl Edlund Anderson                           "So that's Terra.  Oohwee,
cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk                             look out wenchlings, here
http://wjh-www.harvard.edu/~canders/hem.html    come the Hawklords."
Dept. of ASNAC, University of Cambridge            -Lord Lemmy (Hawkwind)