HW: Bath 2nd Nov gig - here's the latest news.

Mike Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Sun Sep 22 08:54:15 EDT 1996

On Wed, 18 Sep 1996, M Holmes wrote:

> Is there any more news of the 12 hour gig in Bath? Will Hawkwind and
> Porcupine Tree be playing?
>
> Enquiring minds want to know.

Dear all,

well, I went to The ticket office (or at least a ticket agency who sold me
a ticket for the Gong gig organised by the same people) and explained what
I wanted, and he said that the November gig had been postponed, he had
been told about it on Thurs 19th. Apparently it was contractual
difficulties with some of the support bands, so we probably cannot blame
Doug S for this one. However it is planned to take place in January now. I
am on the list for tickets when he knows what is what, he will phone me
to tell me when he knows more, and obviously I shall pass on the news as
soon as possible.

Cheers

Mike w