HW: Born To Go

Mike Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Sun Sep 22 10:00:36 EDT 1996

An (almost) unprompted testimonial

On Thu, 19 Sep 1996, Jeremy Dacombe wrote:
>   Just a short note to let you know that the excellent
>   "BORN TO GO" book will be out of print by the end of 1996.
>  *****************************************************************
>  I really can't recommend this book highly enough.
>  Makes an excellent companion to Kris Tait's "Do Not Panic"
>  without actually duplicating it.
>  Any comments from those of you who already have it?

I have recently acquired this volume, and would also heartily recommend
it, a well written booklet with lots of new info (well new to me) and a
good style, so rush out and buy this before it is too late.

Mike w

p.s. I do not work for Gavin or anyone connected with this fine
enterprise, but merely am a well satisfied customer (no honestly this
time it is true)