OFF: drugs

Max Wilcox s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Sat Sep 21 21:04:43 EDT 1996

Jerry wrote:

> ><s333271 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU> writes
> >>But...the question must
> >>come up, is the brain the mind? (THIS IS an actual question)
>
> Jon Browne replies:
> >Try alt.out.of.body.experience for the answer.
>
> Make me think of a trial going on here in Holland. There's a number of shops
> selling magic mushrooms. You know, the ones with the hallucinating drug in
> it. The government wants to have them banned.
>
> It's a product of nature, so they will have lots of problems declaring it
> illegal. (Hemp plants are easier to spot and need lots more attention to be
> really effective.)
>
> Haven't tried it yet, but my bro has got some.
>
> Jerry 'cannabis sativa hollandia'
        Well, I certainly would love to get a hold of some of those. It may be
similar to those herbal ecstacy things that you can order, coz there one
product called magic mushrooms, which are a mixture of various hard to
get mushies. Don't know wether you get the same kind of full on
psychoactive experience, though, judging by the herbal e's.
-Max Wilcox