OFF: drugs

Rob etlrbsy at ETLXDMX.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Sep 23 10:12:48 EDT 1996

> >These have a distincive "nipple" morphology and can be found in
> >many grassy fields in England in the late summer
> >
> >Martyn
> About now, in fact. Hmmm ...although I reckon Wales is better. Hay
> Bluff, just outside Hay-on-Wye. Southern-most tip of the Black
> Mountains, you can pick by the sack. In fact, you can live up there from
> now till November on nothing but fungi and rain-water and never meet
> another soul. Or so I'm told. And that was a few years ago too. Not that
> I would have anything to do with such outrageous behavior. Absolutely
> not. No
> --
> John Smith

   I have to agree there, some friends and I once rented an old farmhouse
  just over the Welsh border near Hereford where the 'shrooms grew in the
  field opposite the front door. I remember the first day involved a
  breakfast of mushroom tea, mushroom omelette and mushroom sandwhiches
  we then proceded to laugh at the wallpaper for two hours.

      bye - Rob