OFF: drugs

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Mon Sep 23 01:44:44 EDT 1996

Max writes:
>>Well, I certainly would love to get a hold of some of those. It may be
>>similar to those herbal ecstacy things that you can order, coz there one

Martyn says:
>I always thought that magic mushrooms referred to liberty
>cap mushrooms (Psilocybe semilanceolata) which contain psilocybin.
>These have a distincive "nipple" morphology and can be found in
>many grassy fields in England in the late summer

That's the one: psilocybin. And yes, it's completely natural. The only
preperation it needs is the process of letting it dry. You can never
prohibit the sale of fresh mushrooms, so they're trying to stop the sale of
prep mushies. No big deal, you buy fresh ones and have leave them to dry for
a couple of days.

Jerry