OFF: Re: RealAudio

Phil - Can't we go back to pen and paper? - Wane EPA3WANEP at NTU.AC.UK
Mon Sep 23 12:57:09 EDT 1996

You're right, it should be tangled.  I seem to remember discussing treachory
(Have I spelt that right?) with someone at work.  Obviously got the old
synapses tangled when last typing my signature file up.  Glad you pointed it
out to me, no one here (my place of work has).  They're either too polite
(doubt it!), too ignorant (good possibility) or simply know that I get confused
a lot (VERY good possibility).
I shal:l correct it shortly.  In fact ?I was planning to change it something the
group should be familiar with...
Phil :)
p.s.
The point you made about the last time people went to see them - couldn't agree
more but try telling people that!