HW: SA & CYM

dave cohen lapis at POBOX.UPENN.EDU
Mon Sep 23 13:43:59 EDT 1996

> With reference to Mike Moorcocks singing, the man can write but should really
> stick to singing in his bathroom (often a nice resonance in there) or when he's
> had a few beers with friends like the rest of us.  I seem to recall Mike's
> singing on tracks like the Entrophy Tango wasn't too hot.
> Phil
> p.s.
> Hope that was Mike on that track or I've just insulted two people!
> "Oh what a treacherous web we weave..."
> Philip Wane

        if it was the "tale of the entropy tango" from hawkfan15
        then you've just insulted brian tawn as well, cuz i believe
        he did the vocals for that.  i don't think any Entropy Tango
        stuff with MM vocals got past the demo stage... (allan grohe
        might correct me on this one)

        i have heard some hawkfans say that they took the phrase
        "do not panic" literally when they say moorcock come on stage

        i dunno tho, dodgem dude and another quiet day in auschwitz
        are still pretty good...

        --dave