OFF: more R'n'R HoF

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Mon Sep 23 15:19:57 EDT 1996

Hi again....

Well, I brought it up, and coincidentally, I just saw a thread about the Class
of 1997 inductees to be.  I think this proves my point about how incredibly
pathetic this 'institution' is.  It seems that the voters should really be
'institutionalized' in actuality.  :)

Here goes the stellar lineup of Rock and Roll Heroes...

The Bee Gees
Buffalo Springfield
Crosby, Stills, and Nash
The Jackson 5
Joni Mitchell
Parliament-Funkadelic
The Rascals

I guess they have a 'quota' of seven or something.  I figure either Can or Gong
must've come in Eighth.  :)

I suppose Cap'n & Tennille and Sonny & Cher will follow next year.  :)

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Aren't CS&N *already* in as members of the Byrds, BS, and the Hollies,
respectively??  What's the point of putting them in again??  I bet Eric Clapton
will be in like six times or something....you know, Yardbirds, Cream, Blind
Faith, solo, unplugged, with beard, clean shaven, with 'Tommy', etc. etc. etc.
And will CSNY also be up for election???