OFF: drugs

Jerry stayer at PI.NET
Mon Sep 23 20:34:15 EDT 1996

RJ says on magic mushies:

>i assumed they were
>going to be fake or low grade at best.they were fantastic.

Now why was that? :-)

>i am saddened that they are
>trying to ban them.i thot holland was the last bastion of freedom on the
>planet. guess not.

They know they cannot ban them - it's a natural product, found in the woods,
parks and fields.
The Last Bastion Of Freedom... I like that. There are people who are having
problems with the current drugs policy. Some want to legalize more, others
the other way around, mostly under pressure from foreign countries. It will
take some more time for them to realize it's better to compromise / legalize
than to ban / get people pissed.
It will only be a matter of time before the people born late 60s / early 70s
are in charge! :-)))

>the law often has nothing to do with what is right and wrong,so i only
>obey the ones that correspond to my philosophies.
>they can outlaw anything they wish,but they will never stop it.

Agree!

>be careful,dont over do it. if it is yer first time,do it in a safe
>environment, and make sure you got plenty of time on yer hands.when they
>first kick in,the paranoia will be near overwhelming,but it gets better.

Thanks! :-)

>i could go on for days on this subject,but i think i'll stop now,and wait
>for the flames.

Not from me.

Jerry