HW: Born To Go

Yuri Elik uriah at HERMITAGE.RU
Mon Sep 23 16:47:04 EDT 1996

Paul Mather wrote:

> This book is great.  Its style is very
> engaging, and I found it impossible to put down, reading it straight
> through over two or three nights.  My only "complaint" is that it ended
> too soon.  I'd love to see this level of quality extended to a bio of
> Hawkwind that covers their history up to the present day!

Have you read a serie of articles about Hawkwind in the excellent
Belgium psych magazine Crohinga Well? I have seen only 3 of them (the
last ones - CW #12 has finished it), so I havent't seen the most
intersting part (e.g. Brock, Turner, Calvert), but the ones I've read
were very interesting anyway (they were about drummers, guitarists - but
Brock himself - and keyboard players). Since many readers were asking
about old numbers with the first parts, they were thinking about
releasing it as a book also, and I think I'd like to get it.

Yuri