HW: Love in Space Video

David Jones david at MASTMOOR.DEMON.CO.UK
Tue Sep 24 02:15:49 EDT 1996

>> I have been told that last Saturdays Daily Telegraph had a short review of
>> the video from the love in space tour so it should be out soon - anybody
>> seen it yet ?
>
>The Daily Telegraph is available on the web.  Do they have back issues
>there as well?  (I don't have a web browser to check at the moment).

They have back issues and a full search facility.

A serach for the word Hawkwind in September reveals a mention in an article
on J.G. Ballard but no video review.

I don't know if they put the full text of the all the paper on their site
particulalry on a Saturday.

David