Zeta Orionis

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Sep 24 12:59:30 EDT 1996

Disclaimer: yeah, I don't approve of boots in principle either but if
yer a kompletist...

So, news for those who've set up a trade with me for this one. The person
who's able to get 'em has just posted 'em to me. I'm extremely busy this
weekend though so I can't promise to mail 'em out before next Tuesday.

However, sending your snailmail address to me at this point would be A
Good Plan.

My contact is also searching for any of the CD-R boots apart from
Timeless Paens. If anyone can help, I'm sure he'd appreciate it a lot.

Cheers

FoFP