HW: Urban Gorilla meets Hassan the 7"

M Holmes fofp at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Sep 24 14:36:17 EDT 1996

Johan Edlundh writes:

> >> there's also a italian pressed Hassan/Hassan promo 7" out there,
> >> for those of us who looks for the lost *standard* Hassan 7"'s...
> >> cat# is Charisma AS5000489.

> ><sigh>

> >Looks like Joe got his Discography from Ade too.

> actually not - I'm in touch with a german friend with both in his
> Kollektion.

Bastard!^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^HI'm really pleased for him :-)

> I've ordered the Ade Discography about six weeks ago, but havn't
> received it yet.  When did you got your copy?

Yesterday. I guess yours may be on its way.

I did notice that Ade didn't pick up the PXR5 "High Rise" track
difference between CD and LP.

However, since there are apparently two versions of the "Kerb Crawler"
single ( a Hawkwind mix and a Dave Gilmour mix) it looks like I have
something else to track down.

> \\joe

FoFP