BRAIN: Sightings

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Sep 25 04:56:44 EDT 1996

At 09:39 PM 9/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>MikeMango writes: My friend, Frank Balisteri just returned from
>Europe and reported your CDs are in HMVs in uk & France.
>
>Anyone else seen 'em anywhere?
>DF

I've seen "Eponymous" in a CD shop in Stockholm, but this must have been for
over a year ago, because they also had "Cult Classics" and it was brand new
then. BTW didn't the owner of the shop know that _CC_ was new recordings of
old songs (he thought it was just another compilation... but in a way he was
right ;-) and he didn't know why he had "Eponymous" for sale... (he didn't
know where it came from or that Al had made it).

                        -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN