Vinyl remasters?

Mike Wright M.S.Wright at READING.AC.UK
Tue Sep 24 11:51:08 EDT 1996

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, Carl E. Anderson wrote:

> > No, I demand Roadhawks to be put on CD, it was the first HWK I heard, and
> > it was what got me into them, and the combination of songs is perfect.
> > Especially this bit
> >      Space Is Deep   Wind Of Change   The Golden Void
>
>         Well, you could dub them onto a tape :)

Well, I might have already done that, but as I have a CD Rom on my
computer at work which plays constantly, it would enrich my life if I
could have my favourite HW playing whilst I work, instead of having to
listening to all my other HW albums

Mike w

OBCD: Hawkwind Live St Albans UK Winter Tour
OBgroovytrack New Jerusalem