HW: Kerb Crawler

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Tue Sep 24 17:43:56 EDT 1996

Stephen Lindsey writes:

> > However, since there are apparently two versions of the "Kerb Crawler"
> > single ( a Hawkwind mix and a Dave Gilmour mix) it looks like I have
> > something else to track down.
> >

> Oh interesting,  and pray how does one tell the difference ? do we know ?

There's a purple label and a silver label.   I've got the purple and it
does *not* have Gilmour's name on it; however to the best of my knowledge
there's no difference in the mixes - just in the credits, I think.

> I think mines in a pic sleeve with the Atomhenge shot - kinda cool

Shouldn't be - that was an error in the first ever Brian Tawn
discography in Record Collector.   Back on the Streets has the
magnificent pic sleeve.   Kerb Crawler was always just a plain white
cover.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk