OFF: Gong 25th Birthday (was: Vinyl remasters?)

Le Monsieur dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Tue Sep 24 15:27:36 EDT 1996

On Tue, 24 Sep 1996, M Holmes wrote:
> Peeve: I still don't have a tape of Blake's solo spot from the Gong 25th
> Anniversary reunion. Apparently he played a kickin' version of NJ there.

That reminds me... the liner notes for Gong's 25th Birthday Party album
say something to the effect of, "Coming soon:  another live album of the
rest of the birthday gig, featuring Here & Now, Tim Blake, [whoever else
was there].  Look for it!"  ...or something like that.

What ever became of this?  Did it ever come out?

Damon Capehart        | "As their numbers dwindled from 70 to 8, the
aka Le Monsieur       |  dwarves began to suspect Hungry..."
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |