OFF: Porcupine Tree

Keith A Henderson khenders at MAGNUS.ACS.OHIO-STATE.EDU
Tue Sep 24 22:27:51 EDT 1996

Hi Folks...

Have there been any 'Signify' sightings??  It was supposed to be out today, and
unless I'm mistaken, via simultaneous Delerium (UK) and C&S (US) release.

To anyone who witnessed the Shepherd's Bush Empire PT/ADII gig...what were the
new Signify tracks like??  I've heard the title track live (in Baltimore),
which was really heavy and driving rock (sim. in ways to MotU).  Anything else
stand out??

Any word on whether ADII will be trying to come to the US sometime soon??  If
they're going to do Japan a second time, they should certainly make the effort
to come this way....  :)

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Anybody know 'Fu Manchu'??  I think I heard a song of theirs in a record
store recently.  It was a good song, very much in the Monster Magnet vein.  How
do they compare?

P.P.S.  Anybody know what happened to the PT-Trans mailing list??  It went dead
a couple months ago, came back for a few days, and then died again.