HW: Abducted !

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Wed Sep 25 05:28:00 EDT 1996

> > I think the closest Hawkwind-KLF link is: Jimi Cauty originally
> > founded The Orb (with Alex Patterson) and The Orb did a cover of
> > Silver Machine (apparently.)

If you want a "played with" link, Alex Patterson played with Steve
Hillage (I believe), who of course played with Nik.

> > pictures of all The Orb's releases *including* Silver
> > Machine (although it says under it "The Orb's version of the
> > Hawkwind classic - unreleased.")

Maybe they'll put it on the 25th anniversary re-release, along with
the Utah Saints version and the original?

Dave.
--
Harlequin Ltd., Technology Transfer Centre, King's Buildings,
Edinburgh, EH9 3JL, UK.