HW: Few things

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Sep 25 12:56:16 EDT 1996

Jeremy Dacombe writes:

>   Kerb Crawler:
>      Has anybody checked out if the 2 versions are different?
>      Musically I mean, not just the label.

will be doing this whenever I can get hold of the other version -
hopefully soon.    The *correct* answer to the label question is that
there are two purple labels (one with Gilmour's name and one without)
and a silver lable (without Gilmour's name) - tho' I admit I've never
seen the silver one.   I suspect the last is just a later issue since
silver Charisma labels post-date the purple ones.

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at tattoo.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk