OFF: Fu Manchu

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Wed Sep 25 16:07:41 EDT 1996

Christian wrote;

>Hey, drugs can be good fun - just look at Hawkwind - there's mighty fine
>head music in their massive repertoire, not to mention Monster Magnet!
>The fact that Hawkwind are still walking (well, more like standing
>animated like at their keyboards and synths anyway - no wonder they had
>to draft in a new member!) is a small miracle. Perhaps "taking drugs to
>make music to take drugs to" applies...(but you obviously don't need
>drugs to enjoy music, but I can't help but feel that Hawkwind are like a
>drug unto themselves - I'm heavily addicted to them, but not nearly as
>severely as some krazy people on this list!)

Yes, I know that drugs can be fun, I smoke hamp sometimes but I don't feel
that this is a very interresting topic. Something is wrong if you have to
get high to enjoy concerts, parties or whatever... I don't care if the bands
I like uses drugs or not as long as they don't die of it, and their music
becomes history... like Shannon Hohn of "Blind Melon", Curt etc etc etc

>>they uses Orange amplifiers though :-)
>
>So what does the color of the amps have to do with the sound they
>produce? Daniel, have you been smoking that Swedish Leaf again???

Tobacco -yes, other plants -no.
The drug laws in Sweden are pretty hysterical and I never do drugs in Sweden.
Hell, I think some of the subscribers will laugh at me when I classifies
Cannabis as drugs... ;-)

And in this case the colour has to do with sound. Take a look at Teds mail!
Do want to have a tape?

                                Sverige a: sto:rre a:n Norge (as you didn't
know)
                                        -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN