HW: Still Kerbcrawling

J Strobridge eset08 at TATTOO.ED.AC.UK
Wed Sep 25 17:48:57 EDT 1996

Stephen Lindsey writes:

> Jeremy Dacombe writes:
>
> >   Kerb Crawler:
> >      Has anybody checked out if the 2 versions are different?
> >      Musically I mean, not just the label.
>
> OK, I've got the Silver one, doesn't say Gilmour (or Brock)
> just says 'Produced by Hawkwind'
>
> So someone send me the other two and I'll compare ;-)

ummmm - you could akcherly do me a BIIIGG favour and compare it
against the album if you've got that.   Having just read what Dave
Watson writes about the track in his book I'm now concerned that the
Codex may have it wrong as well........

Part of the quote from Simon King reads "Dave Gilmour of the Floyd did
some of the remixes, including Kerb Crawler, and we did a lot of them
ourselves".

oops (note the word remix)

update later!

jill