HW: Few things

Le Monsieur dcapehar at UTDALLAS.EDU
Wed Sep 25 16:52:35 EDT 1996

On Wed, 25 Sep 1996, Jeremy Dacombe wrote:
>   Hawklords Live:
>      The Griffin CD - mine has an annoying 1 second silence about
>      20 seconds into Automoton, anybody else's suffer in the
>      same way? (I'm NOT talking about the power cut in Death Trap)

Which song?  HLs Live has "25 Years", "High Rise", "Death Trap", Spirit of
the Age", "Sonic Attack" and "Over the Top".  I don't know anything about
a song called "Automoton".

Damon Capehart        | "As their numbers dwindled from 70 to 8, the
aka Le Monsieur       |  dwarves began to suspect Hungry..."
dcapehar at utdallas.edu |