OFF: Fu Manchu

Daniel Wikdahl mpj95wid at MC.HIK.SE
Thu Sep 26 00:16:47 EDT 1996

I wrote:
>> The drug laws in Sweden are pretty hysterical and I never do drugs in Sweden.

Christian wrote;

>Could they possibly be worse than Norway's jackass drug-laws?

I think they are pretty much the same.
In our countries the governments think they have to protect us from ourself.

>> Hell, I think some of the subscribers will laugh at me when I classifies
>> Cannabis as drugs... ;-)
>
>Nicotine is a drug, caffeine, alcohol, sugar, chocolate, just about
>everything can stimulate us somehow - hell, everything is a chemical
>process whether you get high or not. Cannabis is just too damned _good_
>to be legal up here! We'd rather just kill ourselves on alcohol...

Mmmm, beeeeeeeeer... that's the way I'm going to die... and it's legal too :-)
But this is something you have to consider; in alcohol there is only one
substance that affects your mind, the alcohol itself (etanol) and in
Cannabis there is over hundred active substances... I leave the queastion
opened if that's a good or a bad thing... ;-)

>A tape of Sleep? Or Fu Manchu/Daredevil? Both? I'm interested, but I'm
>hard pressed for resources right now - I'll get back to you (I can send
>you Tomas Quick in trade for a 90 tape....)

Just mail me when you think you R ready 2 Rock... but I don't want Tomas
Quick in trade... and as a matter of fact -I don't think he's in Norway any
longer... so how could you send him to me then... HAH!!! :-)

                        -Daniel

.

"Jag har en papegoja -så jag bestämmer" (Rickard Fuchs)

Daniel Wikdahl
Kaptensgatan 2a
S-39 236 KALMAR
SWEDEN